Social Agriculture represents a variety of opportunities for schools of every category and level
- educational and orientation events in farming and agro-industrial fields that engage students;
- training experiences during the school year dedicated to students with disabilities or in difficult situations;
- recreational events dedicated to agricultural themes, such as nourishment, environmental sustainability, etc.;
- the possibility for students to experiment in practical activities outside a scholastic context that could reveal potential abilities or unexpressed interests;
- an orientation opportunity, especially useful for students in difficulty at the end of their scholastic studies;
- a first comprehensible contact with the working world, that enables to experience the significance of “responsibility” and “commitment”;
- an education centered on the values of a social cohesiveness, sustainable local development, appreciation of diversity.