Agricoltura Sociale Lombardia promotes a combination of practices that put an entrepreneurial agricultural perspective together with a developmental program focused on social values, the integration of persons with disabilities or in difficult situations, and the development of the local community.
The project Agricoltura Sociale Lombardia was created to:
- develop and promote a new model of action that aspires to the societal-work integration of persons with disabilities or in difficult situations;
- promote the building of a network between Lombard agricultural-social entities and to support of its components;
- promote their quality result;
- propose an innovative model of social agriculture that maintains its traditional roots.
The beneficiaries are persons with disabilities or in difficult situations:
- disabilities (psychiatric, intellectual, physical);
- difficult situations (substance addiction, imprisonment, minors at risk, refugees, immigrants, women in difficulty).